CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Exhausted

There is a reason God did not allow me the time over the weekend to change the sheets on my bed. I washed a set of sheets over the weekend and they were tossed on the floor beside my bed with the intention of eventually changing the bed. About 1:30 this morning, Moose woke up fussing and wouldn't stop, so Mark picked him up and put him in the middle of our bed. About 5 minutes later he threw up everywhere, his pillow, my pillow, our sheets, down thru the mattress pad. Ugh! So, the sheets got changed. Then Squeaky woke up and was upset that she was not included on the excitement, so Moose and Mark ended up sleeping in Moose's room and Squeaky and I went back to bed on my clean sheets.

0 comments: