CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Flu

I'm pretty sure I had the flu last week. In fact, I'm pretty sure I still have the flu this week. Now I am so exhausted - every muscle and bone in my body is exhausted. I get out of bed for an hour and have to sleep for 5 more to recover. I can't believe I have not missed any time from work yet because of this. Gotta love prednisone! I thought I was on top of the world - got the house clean, kept seeing patients, etc. until the prednisone wore off and now I still feel like poop. I will probably end up taking tomorrow off just to rest.
Thankfully, my three children have not caught this yet and I hope they don't. I have managed to get the laundry almost caught up. Last weekend the washing machine was broken so I had to wait until Wednesday to get it fixed. I've been slowly catching it up during my "awake" times. I think I'm down to 5 loads left - 3 kids, one whites, and one towels. I'm amazed at how fast we go through laundry around here! You'd think we have 3 year old twins or something!

0 comments: