CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

I found it!

Well, I found it. Its a crazy one though. I've been crying at commercials, crying just because the kids are crying, crying with my patients and their families because the sky is blue. Hot flashes like crazy too. Ugh. Gotta love being a girl. Only 30 more years to menopause!
Moose has started preschool in the afternoons. He's loving it. Squeaky's jealous, maybe this will motivate her to potty train! We went to pick the kids up on Monday and Moose was in the preschool room playing a game on the computer. He is getting so big!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm confused. Are you going through pre-menopause or something? And if Moose is completely potty trained, please share how you did that! Ariana's probably about 70% and Imani's still 50/50.