CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 12, 2008

This is SOOOOO Weird!!!!

So, here I sit in the OBGYN's office with like nine million billion huge pregnant women, just wondering where on earth my period went to and typing away on my blog. Loving Mary Wash again (BTW, thanks for the laptop and blackberry so I can do this). Yes, this is for my patients' benefit, blogging for me is therapeutic and I will not ben an effective hospice nurse if I do not blog.
My children are crazy as usual. I'm not sure what was wrong with Princess Squeaky last night. She would not go to sleep. She kept whining all night long. About four am, Mark and I both rolled over and said "SHUT-UP, ALEXIS!" (Sorry, Miss Becky). Bedtime for her tonight at 8 pm. We've had late nights every night this week, I think she is just plain exhausted. We'll fix that tonight.
I have a new journey I am going to begin. I have permission to begin it. I just have to decide which paths to take. It will be an exciting and transforming one for sure. I will keep everyone posted as I learn more details myself.

0 comments: