CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Gettin' Better

I think on the job front, things are finally getting alot better. The people at my new job are just great. I didn't realize it at the time, but on-call pay at VITAS sucks!!!! At Mary Wash, we get double-triple the amount of pay I used to get for on-call. Sign me up! I got some bills to pay off.
I have also noticed my memory improving - remembering to return library books, blow out candles, not needing a grocery list for two items. I knew I was stressed, but I didn't realize how bad.
Twinadoland is still crazy. At school Thursday, Squeaky's teacher said she was trying so hard to pee-pee in the potty that she was grunting and her face turned red, but still nothing would come out! Too cute. Her other "quirk" of many is when its naptime at school she goes around and tucks in all the other kids before she will lay down for her nap. I was wondering why Moose was going to sleep 20-25 minutes before her. Moose is doing well too. He insisteth on having his hair done just like Squeaky. So for choir practice the other night, I gave him a ponytail just like Squeaky. Our assistant past said "Brother, you've got to stop letting your momma do your hair. Boys just ain't supposed to have ponytails!"

0 comments: