CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Congratulations, to me!

For those of you that haven't heard... I'm moving back home! Starting August 25th I'm going back to work for Medicorp. Ugh, don't wanna, but I'm gonna. I'll be doing hospice there as well, seeing patients in their homes, same pay, same mileage reimbursement, just minimal call, no admissions, and no 55 mile commute to the office. I went into the office on Tuesday and told the other case managers that I had really good news for them. They said "what's that?" I said "I'm pregnant... with triplets!" They said "what?!" I said "just kidding, but I quit!" They weren't sure what to think of me. August 22nd is my last day with VITAS. I love the people I work with, and I don't even mind the commute, but I can't do a job that could be split among three people. I discovered 15 months ago that I'm no superwoman and learned a valuable lesson to not attempt to be superwoman. So, Mary Wash, HERE I COME!!!!!

1 comments:

MKatesMommy said...

Hey there!! Welcome home... It will be bitter sweet I know. With our kids in school together and you working closer to home we should get into plenty of trouble together!!