CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Happy 5th Anniversary!

Friday was our fifth anniversary! I can't believe we've made it this long! We went out to dinner at Lonestar Steakhouse (where I had a most delicious steak and a Pecos Peach drink - fabulous), we went to see the third Mummy movie, and got a hotel room for the night - no folks, get your minds out of the gutter - all I wanted was a full nights sleep. And I got it! 10 pm to 8 am, no cats to bug us, no children to wake us up at o'dark thirty!
Church this morning was great. I really love our church. I wish everyone could be as in love with their church as we are. On the way home, I noticed Moose's eyes were red and watery like he was really sleepy, but when he refused to eat lunch, I picked him up and he was roasting! His fever was over 102! We snuggled on the sofa for a few hours, then he threw up his breakfast all over me and him (blueberries, I think I'll just trash our clothes). I put him to bed about half and hour ago and his temp then was 102.8. We'll see about me going to work tomorrow. Mark does the sick kid thing usually, but he won't do the barfs. That's where he draws the line.

0 comments: