CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Oops, made a mistake

Oops, made a mistake. At least its not as big as my recent thorough overdrafting of my checking account. Ya'll remember the ticket I got back in May (HOV-3 violation - me, myself, and I in the car)? Well, my tickets says the court date is August 14. So, being my usual self and waiting until the very last minute, I tried to go online this afternoon to pay it. I looked, and looked, and couldn't find it. Somehow I ended up searching my name in general (instead of "payable") and found that supposedly my court date was August 8th, and I had been "found guilty in absentia." HUH?! So, I guess I'll be heading over to the Fairfax courthouse tomorrow to get this goofy thing taken care of. Yeh, that's all I need. Let mama do some jail time. Right.
The good news is, nine more work days until I come home! I was driving out to the mall Friday night (where I haven't been in over four months!) and thinking to myself, wow, my patients will be right here, or near here. I am getting so excited. I feel like I'll have my life back again!
I have tomorrow off from work - MD appointments x2, appointment with Mary Wash Associate Wellness, and time to take care of my ticket. I was hoping to get a pedicure or a massage instead.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

DeRamus left you a message. He's never missed a court date though, so I have know idea how that will work out or how much the fine will be. Good luck man!