CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Want to Learn Something New

Two things I would like to become educated on - first is starting graduate school for an MA in Professional Counselling. (PS, for my gramatically incorrect friends, the term is technically "an MA" because "M" has a vowel sound that it starts with "em").
I have also been thinking that a Wii Fit would be alot of fun - and I would start using it by learning yoga. This thought makes Mark laugh very very hard. He says he has seen corpses more limber than me. I told him that becoming proficient at yoga would mean we could do all the kamasutra positions. He thinks it will be "somewhat cheap entertainment," considering the game for Wii and its accessories start at $149. Mark continues to laugh as I persist asking about a Wii Fit. Maybe I'll just renew my membership to the Y, or I could dig out those old Richard Simmons "Sweatin' to the Oldies" tapes.
Tomorrow is Monday - my second first day working for Medicrap, I mean Medicorp. Hopefully my new job will be better than the previous two in the past year.

0 comments: